Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sloppy Joes with Baked Fries

I realize it has been a long while since I made any posts. Sorry! So I am going to try to play catch up today.




Looks tasty, right?

Sloppy Joes

  • 8 oz can Tomato paste
  • 1 lb. Ground turkey
  • 1 Yellow onion, chopped
  • 1 c. BBQ sauce
  • 1 c. Ketchup
Add to taste:

  • Soy sauce
  • Worcestershire sauce
  • Chili powder
  • Cinnamon
  • Brown sugar
  • Mustard
  • Hot sauce
Cook the turkey and the onion. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir till it starts to bubble.

Baked Fries

  • 3 large Potatoes, peeled
  • Olive oil
  • Garlic powder
  • Tony Chacheres
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place foil on baking sheet to avoid making a mess. Cut potatoes length-wise. Place in container with the rest of the ingredients, to taste. Place lid on and shake till potatoes are fully coated. Place potatoes on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Flip potatoes over and bake another 10-15 mins.

As you can tell I really don't measure out my ingredients. I guess for people to fully be able to use the recipes I post I need to start measuring. I will try my hardest to start measuring while I cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment