Thursday, September 13, 2012

Baked Sweet n Sour Chicken with Fried Rice

I have made this recipe many times, but every time I make it I am so excited to eat it I forget to take a photograph.

Since I moved to Springfield, finding St. Louis style Chinese food had been very difficult. Luckily, Pinterest came into my life and I have discovered many tasty Chinese dishes. This beats any other sweet n sour recipe.  Plus it is baked and not fried giving you a not-so-guilty feeling for eating way too much of it :)

*It's a little on the sweet side, so you can definitely cut back on the sugar a little bit.

**I also did not use all of the oil it called for because I felt it was a little excessive and would then have to be considered a fried dish.

http://life-as-a-lofthouse.blogspot.com/2010/09/baked-sweet-and-sour-chicken-with-fried.html

No comments:

Post a Comment