Saturday, September 22, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Dip

This dip rivals Big Whiskey's in Springfield :)




I borrowed the idea from a few different blogs and mixed them all together, so I am claiming this idea as my own.
What you need:
  • 3lbs Frozen chicken breasts
  • 2 8oz Packages cream cheese (I used neufchatel cheese)
  • 1 Package ranch dressing
  • 12 oz Bottle hot sauce (I used Frank’s Orginal)
  • 8oz Velveeta
  • Tbsp Sour cream (optional, I just had that much in my fridge and decided to throw it in)
  • Serve with tortilla chips, celery, broccoli etc.
What you do:
  • Put all of the ingredients in a crock pot
  • Cook on low for 6 hours
  • Mix occasionally (I didn’t mix it till 5 hrs because I was busy)
  • After 6 hours shred the chicken (I just used 2 forks and the chicken fell apart)
  • Cook for another hour or so if it’s not cooked to your liking
  • Serve warm!
That’s it, I have no side notes for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment