Saturday, September 22, 2012

Corn Dog Muffins

I got this idea from http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/05/mini-corn-dog-muffins-recipe.html


What you need:
  • 4 boxes of corn muffin mix (the recipe has you make your own, but I went the easy route)
  • 10 hot dogs cut in 3rds
What to do:
  • Make all the mix by following all the instructions on the box
  • Fill the muffin tins 1/2 way full (I used the tin liners to reduce mess)
  • Stick in a hot dog piece
  • Fill muffin tins a little more
  • Bake for the amount of time said on the box and viola!
*It was supposed to make 24 but I got 30 out of it instead
**Next time I think I am going to cut up the hot dogs in little pieces and mix them into the batter so you get a little bit of hot dog in each bite :)
***I served with ketchup and mustard


No comments:

Post a Comment